I Accept Requests From
- those who officially represent an author
- self-published authors
If you are an author or publisher, please take the minute it'll take to read my review policy. It just wastes everyone's time when I get requests that clearly fall outside of what I review. Thank you.
Books I Read & Review
- young adult
- middle grade
- contemporary fiction
- historical fiction
- paranormal romance
- urban fantasy
Books I Don't Review
- a book featuring vampires or zombies
- graphic novels/manga
- I am currently not accepting e-copies.
- I accept ARCs and finished copies.
- I like to do interviews to accompany a review, as well as a giveaway. Please indicate if these two things are possible. Thank you.
- Note: I am willing to interview an author only if I've read a book of theirs. No exceptions.
- I am willing to participate in blog tours and hops.
- I will not read a series out of sequence. So, if I have not already read them, I must be provided with the prequel(s) or given time to get them and read them by my own means.
- My reviews will reflect my true opinion.
- I am happy to accept review requests, but I will write my reviews honestly. I will act professionally. I expect the same in return.
- I do not receive compensation for my reviews.
- I never post spoilers in my reviews.
- I provide:
- the summary
- page count
- publication date
- rating (out of five stars)
- how I received it
- series name and titles (if applicable)
- Reviews will be posted within a week of its publication date. If it has already been published, I reserve the right to post my review at my earliest convenience.
amelia dot theauthoress at gmail dot com