12 June 2014

Follow Friday (49)


Q: Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question).

A: The setting of a book that's actually a real place I'd like to visit... Peter Pan's London.  Top hats.  Evening gowns.  Nannies (human or canine, I'm not picky.)  Model T's (or the British equivalent.)  Kensington Gardens.  I'm pretty much smitten with all of it, but I'll settle for today's London and copious museum visits.

And hey y'all, help me out with something.  Answer me this: what is your favorite creepy book?  (Mine's undoubtedly The Diviners by Libba Bray.  Lesson learned: don't read at night.  Anywhere.  Ever.)

Also.  There's a giveaway going on now for a $10 Amazon Gift Card.  Open to anyone who finds Amazon useful to them.  Enter here.