01 January 2014

Some 2014 Goals


I know I'm going to feel left out if I don't do a 2014 post, so here's mine.

I say "goals" because "resolutions" has always sounded so intimidating to me and that may be why I almost never keep them.  That, and I always forget about them.

So here we go.  Here are some goals I have for my blogging life:
  • Catch up on all reviews I'm behind on.  (List in the sidebar.  Eek!  Isn't it scary looking?)
  • Post at least one new review a month.  (And realize that this is possible and the only reason it didn't happen last year when I said it would was because of my own laziness.)
  • Don't be lazy.
  • Keep up with Twitter.  There are many friends out there I have yet to discover, and should, because friends are nice, shiny things.
  • Keep up with designing custom templates.  Even if it's just $10 every time, that's $10 I can put towards studying abroad.
So there's some blogging related goals.  Here are some for my personal life:
  • Be healthy.  Keep in mind what it is I'm putting into my body.  (Yes, Barq's Root Beer may taste like the nectar of the gods, but in the long run, water is better.  Yes, it is.  It is.)
  • Exercise also makes me feel better.  I should do more of it.  Why?  Because I can.  I know I can.
  • Keep on top of things this year.  Now I have an excuse to -- it's a solid goal sworn in at the New Year.  I will not let small things get the better of me this year.
  • If I do become an RA in the fall, be the best damn RA ever.
  • Keep writing.  It doesn't have to be good, it doesn't have to be a lot, but it should be everyday.

What about some goals you have?  If you've posted resolutions for your blog, I'd like to see them!  Just share the link in a comment or on Twitter. :-)