12 January 2014

In My Mailbox (115)

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
I just got this same edition from the library.  Read it.  Loved it.  Reviewed it.  Now I own it.

First Test & Page by Tamora Pierce
I'm slowly collecting Tamora Pierce's books but I've been struggling with getting her series in the same edition.  I saw both of these at Half Price Books, and I already have Lady Knight in the same mass market paperback edition, and so.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
I'm also trying to collect the Harry Potter books in American paperback (the original covers, not the new ones, though that will come eventually, I reckon) and also in British hardcover.  British hardcovers sometimes make their way into my bargain bookstore and I already have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows so when I saw number 3, I had to grab it.

Spirit Animals: Wild Born by Brandon Mull
From the library - It's really good so far.  I bought the second book first (Hunted by Maggie Stiefvater) but I don't read series out of order.  So I had to grab the first one before I cracked the second.

Unremembered by Jessica Brody
From the library - I remember seeing this one all over the place when I first came out.  And it was on my list of books to check out, so I went ahead and grabbed it.  I'm not overly enthusiastic at this point; just curious.

The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
From the library - Anything by Cinda Chima is excellent.  I'm just waiting for this one to come out in paperback to buy it.