03 January 2014

2014 Debut Author Challenge List

Well isn't this exciting?  I'm not even a few weeks back into blogging after my infinity of an hiatus and I'm signing up for the Debut Author Challenge.  This is one of those things that I think is a fantastic idea but I never really got into it.  Don't know why.  I'm lame like that, I guess.

This year, though, it sounds exciting to me.  (I really am weird.)

I've been out of the blogosphere so long that I'm pretty out of what's coming out this year.  Luckily, someone very smart created something very useful called Goodreads and it is the reason I still exist today.  Truly.

I haven't the fainted idea when these books come out in the year.  All I know is that they will be coming out this year, and that's what matters.

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Nil by Lynne Matson
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
The Fifty-Seven Lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Muehrlen
All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
Burn Out by Kristi Helvig
The Eighth Guardian by Meredith McCardle
The Skinwalker's Apprentice by Claribel Ortega
Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
No Surrender Solider by Christine Kohler
A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
Camelot Burning by Kathryn Rose