20 October 2013

In My Mailbox (111)

Hello everyone!  你们好!I hope y'all have had an awesome week.  I myself feel very fine because I finished reading The House of Hades by Rick Riordan and it was pure awesomeness!  Well worth the wait.  (As if it made the waiting any less excruciating.)

Here's what I found waiting on my bed for me when I got home this weekend:
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Cycle #2
Seriously, do I even have to explain how awesome this is?  If you don't know firsthand the epicness of this book, please realize that your life is severely lacking and that you would do best to go get yourself a copy of this at any cost necessary.  It is a work of pure brilliance and it looks so good alongside all of Maggie Stievater's other books!

what did you get in your mailbox?

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.