13 October 2013

In My Mailbox (110)

I realize this button is awesome, but please credit me if you use it.  'Preciate it! :)
Hey y'all!
你们好!

For my first IMM post in months, I considered doing an overview of all the books I have acquired since April, but then I looked around at the extra bookshelf I'd added to my room...

Content yourselves, my lovelies, with my (very) recently acquired pieces of literary awesomeness:

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympus #4
Do I even have to say anything about this?  If you have lived -- at all -- then you have read and kept up with anything written by Rick Riordan.  But let me just say this: this is probably the best dedication I've ever seen.  :)

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
I thought I would NEVER get this book!  I've wanted it ever since it was announced that it was being published but somehow never got around to buying it.  Jeepers.  But Alexandra Bracken shared on Tumblr that it was up for .99 and I was just like

What did you get in your mailbox?

PS - My commenting system is still on the bloody fritz so while I'm sorting all that out, shoot me a tweet with the link to your IMM :)