17 February 2013

In My Mailbox (107)


It snoooooooowed yesterday!  If you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram, than you wouldn't know that but it DID.  It SNOWED.   It was AWESOME.  See?


In addition to the awesomeness that is snow, I also got some amazing books this week!!

Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells (Advanced copy)
Thanks, thanks, thanks to Strange Chemistry for sending me this ARC!  I'm so excited to read this one. :D

Prodigy by Marie Lu
Legend #2
I absolutely loved Legend and I loved the ARC of Prodigy.  I'm so happy to have my own copy.  It was so amazing!  My copy of Prodigy also has deckle edges!  (Which is the torn-edge look of the pages.)  I still haven't written my review for this one, but how to capture its awesomeness in words?  O.O

what did you get in your mailbox?