10 February 2013

In My Mailbox (106)


I've been on this weird reading-and-not-reviewing streak for a while.  So I am, like, a MILLION reviews behind!  And now, I can't really even claim the "reading" part because I've mostly been lazing around the house watching TV.  (I have a very good excuse, though.  I couldn't walk without pain in my calves because of this ridiculous workout I did wherein there were a million or so calf lifts, sooo... Yeah.  I had an excuse for watching eight hours of TV two days in a row.)

I'm trying to get back on track though by any means necessary!  If it means writing down my thoughts chapter by chapter, I shall do it!  I really like sharing my opinions about books with you guys, so I don't want to deprive myself longer than necessary. XD

Speaking of literary deprivation!  Here's what I got this past week -- FINALLY.

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky #2
I so, SO wish that I had been able to make it to the Dark Days event tour stop in Cary, North Carolina, but alas, I had no means of transportation. :'((  I was so looking forward to getting my book signed.  Though it wouldn't have mattered if I'd been able to go, since I didn't get my copy in the mail until the day after the event.

Point is: I love the Under the Never Sky series.  Through the Ever Night was the epitome of awesomesauce and I am so, so, so, so excited for Into the Still Blue.  

what did you get in your mailbox?