03 February 2013

In My Mailbox (105)


Again, behind on reviews!  Ooyyyyyyy.  Goodness!  But I have been reading and writing (a bit).  And I started watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix!  I'm only about halfway through the first season but it's really good so far. :)

Cross your fingers for me!  I really want to go to the Dark Days event in Cary, North Carolina this Wednesday but circumstances may leave me without a ride.  But!  It's all up in the air so there's a lot of "maybe's" flying around.  Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Here's what I got this week!

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
These covers have interested me since I first saw Steel Corset on The Story Siren.  I've started reading it -- it isn't too bad so far, but we'll see.

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
I loved Anna Dressed in Blood!  I even made a blend for it.  I'm so excited to get started on this sequel!

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I picked this one up because (with any luck at all) I'll be meeting the author this Wednesday and I like to have some knowledge of their books beforehand.

Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
I absolutely lovedlovedloved Durst's book, Vessel, so when I immediately went researching her other books.  I've been told that this one is absolutely hilarious!  It's vampires, which it's generally a no-no for me, but I'm making an exception this one time. :)

Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance (ARC)
HUGE thanks to Egmont for sending me an advanced copy of Ms. Vance's next book.  I really, really liked her first book, Silver, and I've been psyched for this one since Talia introduced her new title at an event last October.  SO excited to read it. :)

Purity by Jackson Pearce
I love anything Jackson Pearce does.  I've already started Purity.  It's awesome.  ^.^

Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs
Thanks to a special lovely from Paperback Swap for this pretty.  I know that I'm going to love this, because it's written by Patricia Briggs.  Slowly, ever so slowly, making my way towards reading and owning every Patricia Briggs work.

what did you get in your mailbox?