13 January 2013

2013 Polish Off Your Shelves Challenge


The Polish Off Your Shelves Challenge is a challenge I created for myself.  It's purpose is to challenge me to read all the unread books I have on my shelves.  I've been doing a rather good job of this in the past several months, but there are still a lot of books residing on my shelves that remain unread.

I don't really have a prize planned for when I read all these books other than the utter satisfaction of having read every book on my shelves.  :)

Unread Books

Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Queen of Kentucky by Alicia Whitacker
Daughter of Xanadu by Dori Jones Yang
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Pride by Rachel Vincent
Prey by Rachel Vincent
Shift by Rachel Vincent
Alpha by Rachel Vincent
The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
Darkfall by Janice Hardy
Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
Paper Towns by John Green
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Wintertown by Stephen Emond
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
Water Shaper by Laura Williams McCaffrey
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan
Ranger's Apprentice: The Lost Stories by John Flanagan
The Outcasts by John Flanagan

Read Books

The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable