30 December 2012

In My Mailbox (101)

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!  :D


Santa
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Ruby Red #1
I read this last year at the behest of my school librarian/teacher and loved it!  I was so excited for the sequel, which I checked out a few weeks ago at the library.

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Ruby Red #2
This follow up to Ruby Red was awesome!  I just wish I spoke German!  They came out with the movie adaption of Ruby Red in Germany, and although the trailer looks ah-mazing, I can't understand a word they're saying. :/  Uuughhhh.


Southern ARC Tours
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Legend #2
Legend was so incredibly oh-my-goodness-I'm-in-love amazing.  I am so, SO excited to have been accepted into the Southern ARC Tour for its sequel, Prodigy.  I've already started -- and I can feel my toes tingling in excitement!

what did you get in your mailbox?