07 December 2012

Follow Friday (39)


Q: Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?
A: Well, for me there are two difference aspects to that question: Who I'm most like and who I'd like to be.  Apparently, I've been told (and I agree) that I'm most like Bianca from Kody Keplinger's book, The DUFF.  Minus the finding-solace-in-sex thing.  But her general attitude, apparently, and boy-hating streak reminds my friends of me.

The problem with the part of who'd I'd want to be...is that I wouldn't want to take the place of a character that I like.  For example, one of my favorite all-time characters is Mercy Thompson from Patricia Briggs's Mercy Thompson series.  But I wouldn't want to take her place.  (Despite the fact she has a hot Alpha for a husband.)  But I know the question isn't that serious, so... I'd say I'd like to be Aria from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.  She has cool abilities, she's of two worlds, she has an awesome boyfriend, awesome friends.  Also, she stands up for herself and she doesn't sit back and let everyone else do everything for her.