09 November 2012

There's Gonna Be An Authoress at YallFest

That's right.  This here girl is gonna be living it up tomorrow in Charleston, SC for YallFest.  I've already got my schedule planned out, but I'm not going to bore you with those nitty-gritty details.  I'm sure y'all have got so many other interesting things to do.

But since you're badgering me!

10 AM
Keynote: Literary Friendships
Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

12 PM
Stephanie Perkins signing

1 PM
Panel:  No Rest for the Wicked
Melissa de la Cruz, Cinda Chima, Caitlin Kittredge, Kimberly Derting, Siobhan Vivian, and Jenny Han
Moderator: Beth Revis

2 PM
Panel:  Dark Hearts
Sarah Rees Brennan, Kami Garcia, Michelle Hodkin, Holly Black, Caitlin Kittredge
Moderator: Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Possible signings: Simone Elkeles, Kimberly Derting, Beth Revis

3 PM
Panel:  The Future of Sci Fi/Fantasy
Beth Revis, Kathy Reichs, Dave Macinnis, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Kimberly Derting, Diana Peterfreund
Moderator: Rose Brock

Possible signings: Kami Garcia, Jess Rothenburg, Margaret Stohl

4 PM
Panel: In Production 2013
Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia, and Cassandra Clare

Possible signings: Caitlin Kittredge

6 PM
YA SMACKDOWN

If you're headed off to YallFest tomorrow (or tonight) (or maybe you're already there?) then send me a shout out either through Twitter or Goodreads or by commenting and maybe we can chill there!  :D

Don't be afraid to recognize me if you happen to see me! :D I'll either be wearing a cream colored peasant-looking shirt or a blue shirt with wolves on it.  Haven't decided yet.  Either way, my hair is gonna be up (an important thing to remember -- I almost never wear my hair down) and I'll most likely be standing with my dad (aka: my driver).

Hope to see some of you there!  If not, check back Monday or Tuesday for a YallFest recap!