23 November 2012

(Thankful) Follow Friday (37)


Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.
A:  Honestly, I think the better question is, Is there a blogger you aren't thankful for?  Seriously, so many awesome people have -- and still do -- buoy me in this crazy thing I do.  However, there are two people that were awesome enough to answer my emails way back when I started crazily emailing other bloggers with questions because I had no clue what I was doing: Ash @ Smash Attack Reads (who helped me beyond blogging; the woman is a saint) and Linna @ 21 Pages (awesome style, awesome personality, awesome name, though I still don't know how it's pronounced).  Those two ladies helped to boost my confidence and to get myself out there into the blogosphere.  I'm thankful for you two. :)