18 November 2012

In My Mailbox (96)


Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  My week hasn't been so crazy, other than the fact that I'm STILL behind on NaNoWriMo, though admittedly, only by a little bit.  I picked up The Crimson Crown and Shadow and Bone this week, both of which are totally and indubitably amazing.  Y'all should check them out if you haven't.

So here's what I got this week:

Barnes and Noble
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Perfect Chemistry #3
I have loved this series so far.  And even though I HATE this cover (the hardcover edition is a million times better, but I can't stand mixed editions sets, so my psychotic OCD forced me to get the paperback edition) I'm sure I'll still love it.

Paperback Swap
Squire by Tamora Pierce
Protector of the Small #3
Slowly but surely collecting this series.  Now I just need Page and to get the paperback version of Lady Knight and I'm set. :D

what did you get in your mailbox?