11 November 2012

In My Mailbox (95)


Got back from YALLFest last night, luckily not as late as I thought I would have.  As drawn as I felt -- didn't get enough water or food since I was on my feet all day and attending one panel after another -- it was an amazing experience that I got to have.  I got to hear from a lot of incredible authors.  Look out for my recap tomorrow!  I have a TON of video.  (In fact, I couldn't film the last two panels because my iPad, which I had cleared the night before, was full to the brim and wouldn't film anymore.)

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week...

Quail Ridge Books
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima - SIGNED
Seven Realms #4
This has finally come up on my reading schedule.  Last week (November 5), I went to a Cinda Williams Chima signing and got my copy of this at the signing.  (Better to support the bookstore.)  I'm so excited to get started! :D

Paperback Swap
First Test by Tamora Pierce
Protector of the Small #1
I read this a long, long time ago but I love anything by Tamora Pierce.  I'm finally on my way to collecting all of her books.  Let's hear it for Kel! :D

YALLFest
Across the Universe by Beth Revis - SIGNED
Across the Universe #1
I read this a while ago and I loved it!  I didn't own it yet, though, so while I was at YALLFest, I grabbed one and got it signed!

A Million Suns by Beth Revis - SIGNED
Across the Universe #2
I'm so excited to read this one!

what did you get in your mailbox?