30 November 2012

Follow Friday (38)


Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.
A:  This was hard.  I only develop book crushes on guy who's girlfriends I can't stand.  But... If I were to develop a streak of hardcore witchiness, then I would have to say I would totally steal Wes from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, Han Alister from the Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima, Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, Will from the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan and any guy from any Patricia Briggs book.

I'm no good at putting actor's faces to characters.  The characters are a certain way for me, and I don't want to ruin that by imagining an actor in their place.  If the book actually becomes a movie, then that's different.  Though I still imagine Harry Potter looking entirely different from Daniel Radcliffe when I read any of the HP novels.