07 October 2012

In My Mailbox (91)


Hey y'all!  I had a pretty good week in books!  Got two more Patricia Briggs books to add to my ever-growing collection, and I got to stop by the library.  But the biggest thing was the fact I got business cards!

Library
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
I've seen this title before, but for some reason never took much interest in it.  Then, by chance, I watched a video on YouTube of Sarah Beth Durst talking about this book.  What she said about it really intrigued me, so I checked to see if my library had it, it did, so now I get to see how awesome it is! :)

Paperback Swap
Raven's Shadow by Patricia Briggs
Raven Set #1
I've read this before, but now I have my own copy!  I love PaperbackSwap.com because it allows me to not only get books I don't want off my shelves, but to replace them with books I do want.  Raven's Shadow was a great book.  You can check out my review here.

On the Prowl - Anthology
I knew that Patricia Briggs' Alpha and Omega series was a continuation of a short story she did.  I absolutely love the Alpha and Omega series, so I looked up the anthology the short story was in and got it from the library.  Now, compliments of PaperbackSwap.com, I have my own copy!  I can't wait to read some of the other stories in here.  You can check out my review of Patricia Briggs' short story, Alpha and Omega, here.

Vistaprint
*cue angelic voices*
Behold my new business card!  And obviously I have more than just this one.  At Vistaprint, you can get 250 business cards for free!  You only pay shipping and handling, which is only like five dollars.  I'm super excited to have a business.  I feel like I'm really legit now. :3  So if you ever get a package from me, you'll probably find one of these beauties in there!

What did you get in your mailbox?