05 October 2012

Follow Friday (30)

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
A: Ultimately, when I take everything I like about blogging, it boils down to a platform for me to express what I have to say.  Surprisingly, this revelation came on this sudden front of motivation to be louder about my opinion of things.  In my reviews, I've taken a step back, whipped out a magnifying glass, and then went in close to pick apart what I was saying, and why.  So with this change in review style, I've realized that I really want to have a place to say what I wanna say, regardless of whether or not people actually listen.  Meeting new people, reading books like crazy, and sharing my thoughts are just perks of the hobby. :)