05 August 2012

In My Mailbox (82)



Hello fellow readers!  I actually did not get a whole lot book-wise, though I did get to go to the eye doctor and get my pupils dilated.  (My friend accused me of being on drugs.  Ha.  Ha.)
On the Prowl - an anthology featuring Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance and Sunny.  I've already read the short story I got this for: Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs.  It's the short story that started the series by the same name.  I loved it. My review for it will be up this week. :)

That is all I got this week!  Hope y'all got some awesome stuff, too!

Don't forget that I'm holding my 300 Follower Giveaway and that if I get 400 followers before this giveaway ends on 8/12, I will add another winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway



what did you get in your mailbox?