10 August 2012

Follow Friday (22)

Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

My god, what an excellent question!  I've thought about starting over from scratch a lot of times, but of course would never do it.  I've spent far too much effort trying to get this blog where it is today to scrap it because I'm feeling discouraged.  But if I had to, I'd say that I'd take more care with what I put into my reviews.  I like the formatting to be uniform, so it irritates me that my past reviews stand out so much.  I'm slowly working on changing that.    Oh, and I wish I'd added the label "review" to all my reviews but now I'm almost up to 200?  I think I'll leave it as it is.  Also, I'd be more involved in what's going on in the blogsophere, so I could put in meaningful posts rather than just "fillers".  I feel really good about where I am blogging-wise, so it makes me quake just thinking about having to start from scratch.