29 July 2012

In My Mailbox (81)


I hope y'all are having a great week in reading (or otherwise).  I managed to hit the library this week, totally blowing my "two books a month" deal to youknowwhere, but I'm currently reading some books I've been wanting to get ahold of for a long time.  So without further ado...


The Calling by Kelley Armstrong - Darkness Rising #2
I read the first book and really enjoyed it -- I have it on my shelves, actually.  But this one I wanted to get from the library first.  I'm a few pages in so far.

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
I'm over a hundred pages in but I haven't decided if I'm really into it or not.  The main character is kinda putting me off.  But we'll see. :)

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
e-galley compliments of NetGalley.com
This book looks fantastic, but it's on next month's TBR list.

note: giveaway open to wherever Amazon and/or Book Depository.com ships

note x2: Due to the sudden (ridiculous) influx of followers, I've had to seriously consider this.  If I reach 400 followers BEFORE this giveaway for 300 followers ends (8/12), I will add another winner.  So get the word out!  The more people follow, the better the chances you have of winning. :)  Thank you for being awesome.

note x3:  As promised, there will be two winners.  Unless of course I get to 500 followers within the next day, then there will be three. ;)  Thank you all, again, for being so awesome and supportive.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

My Favorite Books of 2012 (so far...)
note: these may not have been published in 2012, but I read them this year.

*links go to Goodreads*