12 February 2012

In My Mailbox (72)


This past week has sucked school-wise, but has been excellent writing- and reading-wise. :)

FOR EXAMPLE!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Fault in Our Stars | John Green  I bought this on a whim--something I never do.  At least, not very often.  Especially not online.  But I knew that so many people LUURVED it and me...well, sometimes I like jumping on the bandwagon, okay?  ^_^  The only thing I've actually read of John Green's is his short story in Let It Snow which was excellent.  I own two of his other books: Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines.  Haven't read them yet.  CHILL.  I'm getting there!

Before I Fall | Lauren Oliver  Already read this.  I checked it out from the library and it was SO GOOD that I bought it. :)

Touch of Power | Maria V. Snyder  I've loved Ms. Snyder's books for so long now.  I was pissed at myself for not getting her newest book sooner.  I'm currently reading it (as you can see by the bookmark sticking out the top) and it is AWESOME so far. :)

The Hunger Games: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion  I got this from BJs (actually my dad bought it for me because I'm still his little girl ^_^).  I've read through most of it so far.  Great stuff about the cast and movie!  I recommend this to any Hunger Games fan, cause most of it is filmed in NC.  BAHAHA.  Be jealous. ;)

Wolf: Legend, Enemy, Icon | Rebecca L. Grambo  This is a fantastic book.  I haven't managed to read a lot of it, but the pictures are like National Geographic.  I've always been fascinated by wolves, and I happened to see this in the science section of Non Fiction while working at my school library. :)

Liars, Lovers, and Heroes | Steven R. Quartz, Ph.D  I'm also really fascinated by psychology.  I'm currently taking the psychology course at my school but I wanted to know more outside our textbook, so I happened to find this, again, at my school library.

That's it for me this week!

what did you get in your mailbox?