22 January 2012

In My Mailbox (70)


I slept in my contacts last night.  This morning, my dog woke me up at 6 and that's when I realized just why my vision was off-and-on blurry.  Taking them out was painful. And it also left my eyes red and sore, so I slept most of today.  Which is weird for me.  My dad woke me up at 5:15 this afternoon asking if I was sick.

Other than my contact fail, I've been bored out of my mind with no school.  Luckily, I go back Tuesday with the start of a new semester.  I probably won't be so excited then, but still.  Right now, I miss school.

Because I'm so late with this post, I didn't take a legit picture.  Sorry, y'all.  You've gotta deal with stock photos for this week.

The Night Circus | Erin Morgenstern  I saw this in BJ's several months ago and started reading it while my dad was around buying stuff.  I was really enchanted by it, so I went home and requested it from the library.  (I WAS OVER ONE HUNDREDTH IN LINE FOR IT.  Meaning, this thing had BETTER be worth the wait.)

Cry Wolf | Patricia Briggs  Started it Friday afternoon, and finished it Saturday morning.  'Nuff said.  It's Patricia freaking Briggs, y'all.


So I am currently reading Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mylnowski.  It's really good so far.  Review coming 1/25.

Oh, Y'ALL!  My blogoversary is coming up!  Which means giveawaaayyyss!  Info on that coming up on the 24th.

what did y'all get in your mailboxes?


REVIEW RALLY
This is a great new resource for bloggers to search for a book and find multiple reviews all in one place.  Also a great way to network with other blogs and get your own blog out there!  Go check it out!