08 January 2012

In My Mailbox (68)

click here for the Story Siren
I realized this week just how screwed I am when it comes to my reading schedule.  I've got all these ARCs that I need to review AND I've got books from the library.  Dude.  That's deadlines on both sides.  And the library books I had from last week are GOOD.

Anyways.  This week is very exciting because I got a R.A.K.!

The Name of the Star | Maureen Johnson  I've only read The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson as well as her short story in Let it Snow.  I'm really excited to read this one.  I've heard a lot of good things about it. :)  This gift compliments of Aeicha (A-shu) from Word Spelunking.  This chick is freaking awesome.  AND SHE LIVES TWENTY MINUTES AWAY FROM ME.  This makes her even more freaking awesome.

ON THE KINDLE
Marked - Kim Richardson
Crossroads - Mary Ting
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne - Kady Cross

(This next one I forgot that I'd gotten this past week so y'all are just gonna have to make do with a stock picture.  Just trust that I do actually have a copy. Haha.)

Witchlanders | Lena Coakley  I've already started this one and it is AH-MAZING.  I'm trying to make a book trailer for it, BTW.

Speaking of book trailers!  For an assignment in library science, I had to make a "book talk" which is basically a book trailer where I have to talk a little bit.  Maybe y'all would like to see it?


what did you get in your mailbox?


I also got this super awesome nail polish + basecoat.  Wanna see?
It's "Timbleberry" from SinfulColors.  It's really more of a summer color, but I have it on my toenails now and it is now deemed my "happy color".  :)