28 January 2012

Blog Design Consulting

Are you dissatisfied with your blog design?  Are you unsure how to really make it spiffy?  I can help you put together your blog design so it looks clean cut, easy to read, and awesome.

Note:  I won't charge for my consultation.  My services are free.


My Blog Has Issues
Here are some common problem areas I see in blog designs:
  • backgrounds are super busy--it distracts from the rest
  • the "blog background" is transparent or translucent making it, again, distracting
  • the font is impossible to read
  • the font color clashes with the background
  • the sidebars are too cluttered
  • the tabs are too big or too small
  • the colors don't mesh well
Making a blog design work for free is not as hard, or complicated, as you might think.  I learned how to put together my blog designs because I already had a prior knowledge of HTML and being completely OCD about the aesthetic quality of my blog, I wanted it to look good.

What I Can Do For You
If you're looking for some advice on how to spice up your blog, send me an email at amelia dot the authoress at gmail dot com.  I will take a look at your blog and give you a run down of advice on how to spiff it up.  Please let me know of any problems you want me to look at specifically.  I will help you fix them.

Note:  There are a lot of things I can't do.  But if you've kept up with my blog, you'll notice the differences in mine versus blogs who get their designs custom made.  The way I set up blogs will let you customize them fully: without worrying about messing up HTML.

In your email, make sure you give me your name and a link to your blog. :)