01 December 2011

Graphic Requests

In need of something new?  Or are you just starting out and need some spiffy graphics?  Then send me an email: amelia.theauthoress(at)gmail(dot)com.

Note:  I do not charge for my graphics.  My services are free.


Please provide the following info in your email:
  • Your name
  • Blog name/URL
  • Type of graphic
    • header?
    • signature?
    • button?
    • nooooo, I do not do rating system graphics--sorry
  • Size of graphic
    • headers = the width of your blog*
    • buttons = vary (200x200 default)
    • memes = vary
  • On the graphic
    • Title?
    • Subtitle?
  • Any specific pictures/fonts?
    • Try www.dafont.com for free fonts
    • Try www.weheartit.com for pictures
Note:  My style = very abstract.  Please take note of my list of graphics down below.  I don't do a lot of "literal" stuff.  Please keep that in mind.  I can however make simple text with embellishments.  It would be best to provide me with an example.

* = you can find out the width of your blog by going to Design > Template > Customize > Adjust Widths.  I can, of course, make it whatever size you want.  My default size is 900 x 300.

Note: I will automatically assume that you want a header that goes with your blog, so unless you specify otherwise, I will create a graphic that will generally match your blog theme.  Also I can assist if you don't know how to install your header or if you are having any other HTML mishaps with your blog.

Once I receive your request, I will send a confirmation email, informing you when I should be done with your graphic.