27 November 2011

In My Mailbox (64)


So, besides getting an iMac, life has been uneventful.  I skipped school the other day (with my parents permission) for the first time--and I wasn't sick. ;)

This iMac (aka: lack of my precious Windows Live Writer) is seriously kicking my butt.  It's awesome, but somethings are just overcomplicated on the Mac where it's incredibly simple on the PC.  Bah.  But let us not get into that battle.

Because I am seriously lacking my aforementioned Windows Live Writer, my reviews, pictures and posts in general will look a little weird. *sigh*

Anyways.

I got this little beauty a couple of weeks ago.



Yes, you may squee if you like.  I haven't started it yet because I want to save my energy so I can throw myself into it.  I don't want to get a hundred pages in then stop to read another book.  (I can do that because this book is so. flipping. long.  I always say I love thick books, but jeepers.  This thing is a Bible.)

Also, I know what books I'm getting for Christmas. *smug look*  Benefit of my mother being a little forgetful and accidentally leaving the books on the kitchen table for the world to see. ;)

what did you get in your mailbox?