28 October 2011

Follow Friday (18)

Click for more info

Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite character, who would it be and what would you serve?

A: Okay, this is where my strange book morals come in.  Because obviously, I'd want to have dinner with a guy, but I can't have Sam1 because I actually like Grace, so I'll back off.  Can't have Percy2 for the same reason.  Won't settle for Patch3 because he can be such an ass, so…How about Will4?  He's awesome and not completely in love.  Yeah, I'll join Will for dinner and we'll have some burgers.  FIVE GUYS!  Perfect place.  I'll be very satisfied by him discovering his life was not complete until he tried a Five Guys burger.


1 = Sam Roth from Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls series
2 = Percy Jackson from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
3 = Patch from Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush series
4 = Will Treaty from John Flanagan's Ranger's Apprentice series

If Flyleaf weren't here to comfort me as I work my way through college applications, I wouldn't be here at all.  Which would suck because I'm reading some awesome books right now.

 

Recent Reviews

 

Upcoming Reviews

  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (10/29/11)
  • This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (11/2/11)