14 October 2011

Follow Friday (17)

click for parajunkee's view

Q: If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?

A: Dude.  The characters from Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan joined with the TV show Merlin.  Yeah, yeah?! 


Y'ALL.  I am FINALLY getting blog stuff done.  I've been having a really hard time with family lately and then school—yeah, not fun.  But I'm pumped to be back in full force.  Thank God for Windows Calendar, eh?

Recent Reviews:

 

Upcoming Reviews:

  • The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding (TBA)

To all of you who responded to my discussion post on How review styles affect site traffic, a ginormous, chocolate-filled thanks!  I was just a tinny bit nervous (yeeahhhh "tinny") about posting it up, so this positive discussion response was fantastic and I feel really encouraged to post up something similar again.  As I get deeper and deeper into senior year (and the Common Application –____-) I've been getting the jittery urge to write articles.  If you haven't checked it out already, I'm starting my official writing blog and have something up already about characters (and their tyrannical tendencies).  Hey, follow me now and you can claim to be one of the before-the-bandwagon followers when my book goes viral. ^_^

Random Picture Awesomeness