I get to go to the eye doctor—again—today. FAWBULOUS. Not really. I recently got contacts and when I was there trying to put them in by myself—cause I'm a little phobish with other people sticking their fingers in my eyes—it took me forty-five minutes. Embarrassing. So yeah. I get to go back. Yaaaayyyy….>.>
Positive note? I FINALLY GOT RIVER MARKED BY PATRICIA BRIGGS. Thank you, Jesus! AND! (Oh yeah, there's an and.) I got "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy in Blu-Ray today. AND AND! (Two ands.) Saturday, I'm getting a Kindle. Oorah!
- River Marked – Patricia Briggs (8/6)
- Uncommon Criminals – Ally Carter (8/10)
- Giveaway: Spy Glass – Maria V. Snyder (ends 8/31)
- College is scaring the crap out of me.
- Short stories weren't really my thing. But Kody Keplinger is awfully inspiring…
- And because I like shameless name dropping.
Q&A: The book that influenced me the most...
I'm seventeen-years-old right now. I started reading Harry Potter when I was five. There was no transforming from an average reader to avid: I started with avid and worked my way up from there. My mom used to read to me every night on her bed with my brother. And I used to tell her, "You have to read as many books as my age". So when I was three, she had to read three books a night, and so on. Harry Potter introduced me to novels. I didn't devour books at first, but they were always there. I've always had a steady appetite for reading. All because Harry Potter.