31 July 2011

In My Mailbox (55)

ss_inmymailbox6 copy

Weekly Recap: Looks like I'm going to be going to Borders at least once a week until it closes.  I'm also on the hunt for a critique partner.  An awful storm passed through last night meaning that I slept in WAY past what's considered acceptable and I've got a story scene running through my head that won't go away.

DSC00410 copy

The Gathering | Kelley Armstrong  I read this from the library a couple of weeks ago and loved it.  I know that there's a sequel coming out, so I went ahead and bought it in hardcover instead of waiting for paperback.

Trial By Fire | Jennifer Lynn Barnes  I read the first one and really liked it.  This one has been out for a while but I finally bought it.  I love the covers.

The Hobbit | J.R.R. Tolkien  I'm one of those young whippersnappers that absolutely loves the Lord of the Rings movies but hasn't even considered reading the books.  But I found this yesterday in Borders and figured, I really need to read these books.  So viola. 

What did you get in your mailbox?