03 July 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

ss_inmymailbox2 copy

I didn't get any books from Borders this week, but I did have some fun requesting books from the library. :)

DSC00361 copy

The Gathering | Kelley Armstrong  I loved Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers trilogy and when I saw she was coming out with this, I requested it at the library as soon as I could.

Once Dead, Twice Shy | Kim Harrison  I'm almost done with this one.  It's incredibly short but a fantastic read so far.  I can't wait to check out the sequel.

DSC00362 copy

The Mockingbirds | Daisy Whitney  I've seen some fantastic reviews of this book.  I can't wait to start it.

Raven's Strike | Patricia Briggs  This is the sequel to Raven's Shadow and another Patricia Briggs novel.  Patricia Briggs FTW.

 

what did you get in your mailbox?