I am currently on a rampage to save up for a Macbook Pro. At my current rate, I should have all the money I need and then some in about four months. (It took a lot of effort to pull out my dust-covered math skills to figure that out.) I'm also writing—finally. A little sneak peek?
The fact Danny actually got her the flowers showed a good heart. The fact that I was the one coerced into delivering them was proof that God did play favorites and I wasn’t one of them.
It's obviously a WIP and sucks right now. Oh well. I like the main character and as long as we can cooperate enough to tell a reasonably put-together story, then all's well.
But anyway. Blog stuff, right?
- Raven's Strike – Patricia Briggs (4/5 stars)
- The DUFF – Kody Keplinger (5/5 stars)
- Forever – Maggie Stiefvater (5/5 stars)
- Eyes Like Stars – Lisa Mantchev (7/23)
- Delirium – Lauren Oliver (7/27)