14 April 2011

Updated 2011 D.A.C.

So.

^^I noticed I start a lot of blog posts that way.  Should consider breaking that habit.

Shockingly, I’ve hardly read any of the debut books I set out to read this year.  (Though I do concede the fact that it’s still only April.)  I really should dictate a solid reading schedule with the most recent books first but…obviously, I’m a very erratic reader.  And it’ll only get worse when I hit Half-Price Books like a storm when I go to my hometown of Lexington, Kentucky over spring break.  Who knows what I’ll pick up there.

In point, here is an updated list of books I’ve read and books I plan to read this year for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.  (Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.)

When I finish one of these books, the title will be moved to the top of the list and put in italics.  All books below the italicized titles are in order of publication date.

All links go to the respective reviews.

2011 Debut Author’s Books

  • Darkness Becomes Her – Kelly Keaton
  • XVI – Julia Karr
  • The Water Wars – Cameron Stracher
  • Unearthly – Cynthia Hand
  • Timeless – Alexandra Monir
  • The Iron Witch – Karen Mahoney
  • Where I Belong – Gwendolyn Heasley
  • Angelfire – Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Clarity – Kim Harrington
  • Falling Under – Gwen Hayes
  • Entwined – Heather Dixon
  • Divergent – Veronica Roth
  • Possession – Elana Johnson
  • Griffin Rising – Darby Karchut
  • Bad Taste In Boys – Carrie Harris
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin