26 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday (8)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

So this is just one of those things I happen to do oh, say, every five months or so.  Don’t know why.  I’m just a slacker that way.  But I really need to get back up on that ol’ saddle and start doing my Waiting on Wednesdays and Follow Fridays and stuff.

Anyways.  The teaser I’d like to share with you today goes as follows…

The Naming

Allison Croggon

The hair on the back of Maerad’s neck prickled.  She had a strange, taunt feeling, as if there were about to be a storm and the air was crackling with imminent lightning.  She looked around the byre.

Excerpted from the paperback edition p. 6

You can add The Naming to your Goodreads here.

You can visit Allison Croggon’s website here.

Feel free to leave a link to your own teaser!