30 April 2011

Saturday Showcase

So this week has been…kinda tough.  I’ve got horrifying exams coming up (mostly the Big One, the almighty AP exam for AP US History—affectionately known as APUSH).  Also, I’ve been having problems with my once lovely Windows Live Writer (don’t glare at me like that, WLW, or I will delete you) and generally life is just not going for me, so much so that I really don’t feel like reading.  I really really really really want to get out of my house this weekend but that’s kinda not gonna happen because I have to study (STUDY!?) for exams.

Rant over.

(I’m in the mood to read a really crappy book.)

Just thought I’d throw that in there.  See if you were paying attention.  Though if you’re reading this post at all, I’m going to assume that you’re going to want to pay attention in the first place.

Whatever.  It’s early for a Saturday.  Sue me.

So I’ve collected some stuff over the past week (especially videos) that I wanted to share with you guys. 
First, Ms. Jackson Pearce, author of SISTERS RED (great book, albeit a smidge creepy)…Lemme just say that she is absolutely hilarious to watch and she bears a striking resemblance and countenance to Melissa Joan Hart.
Ms. Jackson Pearce–Subscribe to her. She’s a riot.
And then.  If you are a blogger and have any blogging life at all and you are also a big fan of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater…then you should already know about this next video.
Maggie Stiefvater’s awesomesauceness.

Happy Saturday y’all!