17 April 2011

In My Mailbox (39)

ss_inmymailbox2 copy

I actually don’t have any books this week…

But, it is Spring Break. :)

Although I will be in Kentucky the last half of Spring Break, I’ll be reading the rest of the time and will make sure to be more prompt with my reviews.  I know I promised Brightly Woven last week and wow!  Didn’t produce, did I?  Anyways.  The teachers have been trying to get as much work in as possible before Spring Break.  AND I have AP exams coming up in…two weeks?  Yeah.  Short time. 

So.

I’ll have a CRAPLOAD of books to show you next week, because I’ll be going to Half-Price Books and I just got paid!

Yep.  I’m happy.

I’m also currently reading The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima.

I did want to put this post up just so y’all can leave links to your IMMs! :)

What did you get in YOUR mailbox?