11 March 2011

What’s Your Status? (2)

ss_whatsyourstatus copy

Recently Finished:

  • Dead Beautiful – Yvonne Woon – review

Currently Reading:

  • Ballad – Maggie Stiefvater
    • haven’t started yet

Up Next?  Possibly…?

  • Books to pick up at the library:
    • The Princess and the Hound – Mette Ivie Harrison
    • Stray – Rachel Vincent (highly recommended)
    • Tiger’s Curse – Colleen Houck (soon to be owned)
    • 1215: the Year of the Manga Carta – Danny Danzinger (research purposes)
  • Exiled (ARC) – Anne Osterlund
  • Griffin Rising (ARC) – Darby Karchut

Focus:

  • I have two ARCs that I need to turn my attention to, both of which I am really excited to read.  But my library runs have suddenly made a horrifyingly tall stack of books on my desk and school is being a butt as per usual.  But my goal is to work on reading my way to my ARCs.
  • Finally knocking out the last of my reviews.  I still haven’t gotten reviews written for Darkness Becomes Her and The Reckoning which is strange because both were really awesome books.  But I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.  OY!

Most Recent Fetish:

  • Robin Hood
    • <3<3<3<3!!

What’s YOUR status?