13 March 2011

Cover Release for “Gray Wolf Throne” by Cinda William Chima

I was so psyched to see this in my weekly update of author’s blogs that I follow via Goodreads.  Cinda Williams Chima has graciously posted the cover to her new book, the sequel to The Exiled Queen, “The Gray Wolf Throne”.   If you haven’t picked up this series yet, you should.  Like, you should be at the bookstore right now picking up The Demon King and The Exiled Queen and pre-ordering The Gray Wolf Throne.

 

I’ve always loved the covers to this series.  And they’re awesome covers to really awesome books.  I will admit that it did take me a little while to get into my copy of The Exiled Queen but that was because I had so many other books to wade through first.  But I absolutely loved it and I can’t wait to get into Cinda William Chima’s The Warrior Heir, which I’ve had on my shelf since forever. XD

Reviews: