23 January 2011

In My Mailbox (28)

ss_inmymailbox6 copy
Hello everyone! Good week?  I sure hope so. :)

So I only bought one book for myself this week—but I got two books for one of my awesome blogger friends who’s birthday is this week and she didn’t bother telling me until two days ago!  Wish I could tell you what I got her!  But then that would be completely counterproductive.

Anyways!

104450
Bought:
  • Lirael – Garth Nix (sequel to “Sabriel”)
  • Mystery Book for Friend #1
  • Mystery Book for Friend #2
Recent Reviews:
Upcoming Reviews:
  • The Red Pyramid – Rick Riordan
I’ve ordered two books from BookDepository.com and I can’t wait for them to come in!  I need to hurry up and finish reading “The Red Pyramid” by Rick Riordan before those books get here because as soon as they’re here, I’m devouring them.  I think I can do it.  I've got to go to school tomorrow and Tuesday for the makeup days because I’ve already missed my allowed 10 days this semester.  New semester starts Wednesday!  *sarcastic cheering*

EDIT

OH MY GOD!  So I'm a total idiot.  (It's Sunday morning, so cut me some slack.)  I received a package yesterday from the ever awesome Jennifer Murgia!  She send me my prize for winning the Angel Star Re-Create a Cover contest.  The prize?  An absolutely GORGEOUS bracelet and some awesome bookmarks.


AND my Mom graduated from her massage therapy school.  She gave a speech on Friday night at their graduation.  Thought maybe ya'll would like some pictures. :)

my mom, giving her speech

me and my mom -- me with my hair down, ew. XD


What did ya’ll get in your mailboxes?