09 January 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

ss_inmymailbox6 copy

Good morning my fellow book readers! :)  I hope ya’ll have had a wonderful, prosperous, book-filled week!  I myself have nothing to look forward to this week except for exams!  *sarcastic cheering*

So while my brother taunts me from downstairs with the luxurious smell of popcorn (it’s early, I know…but never early enough for popcorn), I will tell ya’ll what I got this past week.

DSC00110 

The Lost Saint – Bree Despain
Paper Towns – John Green

So…even though I only got TWO books this past week, it was made up for mentally because of the awesomeness of John Green!

Unfortunately, I will be returning “The Lost Saint” to its previous haunt.  Grace just pisses me off way too much.  Perhaps, when it enters my library system (eventually), I’ll pick it up.  Unless one of you, my fellow readers, believes I should really give this book a chance, then I will try my best to read all of it before I return it…

In other news…

I’m currently reading “The Golden Compass” by Philip Pullman.  I was inwardly expecting it to be a thick, boring read but it’s fascinating!  And it’s really gonna get me in trouble because I can’t put it down long enough to study…

Recent Reviews:

In some more news…

If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve recently reached over 200 followers!  WHOO!  And on top of that, I have my blog’s first year anniversary coming up in little more than two weeks.  SO!  I’m putting together some giveaways for my followers.  :)  That will come at the end of the month, though.

I hope everyone has had an awesome week!  HAPPY READING!

ss_authoresssignaturewinter