02 January 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

ss_inmymailbox6 copy
Alrighty…for those of you who are just stopping by for IMM, I went to a local bookstore in Lexington, KY called Half-Price Books.  I went to Kentucky with one book to my name (and $39) and came back to Charlotte with a whopping total of thirteen books (and a miserable amount of 45 cents in my pocket).  So all these books are used but I can’t wait to read them.
Witness my book craze…
Books: (not in any particular order)
  • Singer of All Songs – Kate Constable
  • Redwall – Brian Jacques
  • Gifts – Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Speak – Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Let It Snow –
    • The Jubilee Express – Maureen Johnson
    • A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle – John Green
    • The Patron Saint of Pigs – Lauren Myracle
  • Bad Girls Don’t Die – Katie Alender
  • The Darkwing Omnibus – Alan Gibbons
  • The Glass Maker’s Daughter – V. Briceland
  • The Golden Compass – Philip Pullman
  • North of Beautiful – Justina Chen Headley (SIGNED)
  • The Cry of the Icemark – Stuart Hill
  • The Thief Queen’s Daughter – Elizabeth Haydon
  • Sapphique – Catherine Fisher
So yeah.  Went pretty crazy last week.

Recent Reviews:

Help me out here?

I’m kinda stuck on what I should read next.  Out of the list above, if you have one that you’ve read (or really want reviewed) and you think I should read it PRONTO, then just drop me a note in your comment.  I’ve got school tomorrow, so don’t dilly dally. ;)

Link up!

Don’t forget to link to your IMM if you have one. :)
ss_authoresssignaturewinter