25 December 2010

In My Mailbox (24) - Christmas Edition

click here for the Story Siren
Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope ya'll got whatever you asked Santa for.  I got plenty of books this past week and plenty for Christmas! ^_^  So, naturally, I was having my own little party opening gifts this morning.  Very amusing when you're the only book lover in the family and you get a stack full of books instead of toys.

Not that I didn't get toys...XD

Anyways.  I've got pictures for ya'll!  (I got a new camera to replace my sad excuse for a digital camera so I can finally take pictures again!)

Personally, I don't think I can stomach eating Santa. XD

If anyone can solve a Rubix cube and explain it in NICE, EASY STEPS, please shoot me an email. :)

TOP: (left to right) "Narnia" by C.S. Lewis (All seven books), "Eldest" by Christopher Paolini, "Finnikin of the Rock" by Melina Marchetta, "Matched" by Allie Condie, "Ranger's Apprentice: The Burning Bridge" by John Flanagan.  BOTTOM: "The Eternal Ones" by Kirsten Miller, "Girl, Stolen" by April Henry, "Jellicoe Road" by Melina Marchetta, "Iron Kissed" by Patricia Briggs, "Blood Bound" by Patricia Briggs, "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs

So, sufficed to say, I was totally thrilled this morning. :)  I FINALLY GOT SOME MERCY THOMPSON BOOKS!  *cough* And actually, "Matched" and "Jellicoe Road" are presents to myself.  "The Eternal Ones" and "Girl, Stolen" are compliments of my fantabulous blogger friend and the rest are from my mother. ^_^

With the Rubix Cube, seriously.  If you can solve a Rubix cube, lemme know.  Cause it'll just sit here on my desk, completely done, and I'll never be able to mess it up and redo it.  I've looked instructions up on the Internet but I can't make head or tails of any of them.  :(  So.

I also got some jewelry from my aunt (big surprise there.  I get jewelry from my aunt EVERY Christmas and birthday. XD)  I also got some awesome note cards, which I will definitely put into use.

Tomorrow afternoon, I leave for Kentucky.  I'll be able to blog because I'll have my computer but I probably won't because of...well...family.  And my family is weird so.  I will be treading softly until Thursday when I return to the relative comfort of my Charlotte home. XD

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

Cheers!