12 December 2010

In My Mailbox (22)

click here for the Story Siren
So first of all, I'm pissed because Google Chrome won't work for me.  I've uninstalled it and re-installed it.  NO HELP!  *sigh*  Now I'm stuck with Firefox.

Anyways.  My hysteria over an internet browser aside...

I got a Secret Santa package this past week!
My Secret Santa was Missy @ Missy's Book Nook--and since she's just that awesome, make sure to check out her blog. ;)


Nothing lights up the season like a box of Dove Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Truffles!

This had that type of paper that you just wanted to save 'cause it was so pretty.

And underneath that pretty paper?--"Nevermore" by Kelly Creagh, a prettiful notebook and a freaking AWESOME bookmark!
"The free spirit follows the path of the lone wolf."
So I was thoroughly psyched, having my own little happy party around my room. XD

I did get myself something this past week.

I got The Art of War by Sun Tzu that I thought was a perfect resource for my current story.  And I'm a sucker for battle strategy.  (My parents have no idea where this aspect of my character came from.)

I'm currently reading an awesome book called "The Splendor Falls" by Rosemary Clement-Moore.  I'm currently on page 120--a place which is held by my spiffy new bookmark! ^_^

Out This Week:
  • Wednesday, December 15th - Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
I'm hoping to get "Matched" by Allie Condie this week--a book I've been dying to read since forever. XD

Recent Reviews:
I hope everyone had an awesome week!