01 November 2010

It's time again for many things...

So there are a few HUGE, MAJOR, LIFE OR DEATH, MAKE OR BREAK YOU changes.

First.

NaNoWriMo.



Nervous much?

I tried getting on the NaNoWriMo YWP site but...grr..they're down for maintenance. >.>  How could they be down for maintenance on the first day!?  Jeepers creepers.   But since I'm not going to start a brand spanking new story, I'm just going to add onto what I already have.

So.  Let the records show that on November 1st, 2010, my story "Dragon Heart" started out with a whopping 57,554 words (191 pages *) and by November 30th, 2010, I will have reached 107,554 words! :)  Now whether or not I'll be finished with it is another matter entirely.  (I write far more than needs to be said...but I'm working on it.)

Good luck to all entering NANOWRIMO!  And if you have no idea what NaNoWriMo is but would like to get in on the action, you can go to a) NaNoWriMo.org [if you're 18 or older] or b) you can go to ywp.nanowrimo.org [which is for us young people].

* = 191 pages using Times New Roman, 12pt, double spaced with one inch margins.

Second.

New template.  Woot! I'm still an itsy bitsy unsure about the header.  So I'm thinking about changing it up soon.  (Downloaded a trail of CS5--shew!)  I like how the whole template turned out though. :)  Not exactly fall-like, but still.  I like the colors.  And I can't wait for my December template to go up!  I have a great (methinks) header to go with it.

Also.

I've met some really cool bloggers lately and would like to do some shameless name dropping. :)