07 November 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

click here for the story siren
I went to the library yesterday! Wooooo!  *happy dance*  Good times.  So I've got some books to share with you!  Because I also went to Borders in addition to the library.  WOOT!

From the Library:

  • Six Rules of Maybe - Deb Caletti
  • Extraordinary - Nancy Werlin
  • Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta
  • Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
  • Book of Mordred - Vivian Vande Velde
Bought:
  • The Maze Runner - James Dashner
  • Ranger's Apprentice: Halt's Peril - John Flanagan
  • The Warrior Heir - Cinda Williams Chima
I was thrilled to get several books that I've been seeing around the blogosphere for a while now, like Extraordinary and The Maze Runner.  I've decided to start with The Book of Mordred though.  (I LOVED Arthurian legend!)

I also got some great music this week including: Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Rise Against, Blink 182, Maroon 5, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, Green Day, All American Rejects, Fireflight, Corinne Bailey Rae, Group 1 Crew and a little bit more. :)  But not, like, whole albums.  Just some songs from iTunes. ^_^

I hope ya'll have had a great week!

For all those doing NaNoWriMo: Keep your chin up!  Trust me, you're miles ahead of I am because I haven't even gotten 2,000 words in this month.  I know, I know. *slap on the wrist* I'm pulling it together!  Just...no time.  But I'm trying.  I'm determined! :)  You should be too! Keep that story alive!  Write every day!

Share some love!
Leave a comment.