21 November 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

You can find an updated list (as of April 2011) of my list of 2011 debut list here.

So I've been slacking a LOT for the past few weeks.  I have a lot of stuff to send out to people--now that I've got the money to do it (ABOUT TIME!)--and I've also enrolled in the Secret Santa deal for bloggers AND the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

So my list is a bit longer than 12 since 12, methinks, is not enough of a challenge for me.

(updated 11/29/10)
  1. Warped - Maurissa Guibord
  2. Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
  3. XVI - Julia Karr
  4. Timeless - Alexandra Monir
  5. The False Princess - Eilis O'Neal
  6. The Water Wars - Cameron Stracher
  7. Angelfire - Allison Courtney Moulton
  8. Haven - Kristi Cook
  9. Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton
  10. The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
  11. Entwined - Heather Dixon
  12. Clarity - Kim Harrington
  13. Falling Under - Gwen Hayes
  14. Divergent - Veronica Roth
  15. Bad Taste in Boys - Carrie Harris
  16. The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab
  17. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
  18. Possession - Elana Johnson
  19. Where I Belong - Gwendolyn Heasley
I've put in ARC requests for a few of these titles and have been added to at least one galley list, I know that much.  But jeepers!  I'm dying for an ARC of "Possession" by Elana Johnson but getting contact info for Simon Pulse = impossible much?  Oy.

You can enter in on the 2011 Debut Author Challenge here.