03 October 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

click here for the Story Siren
Hey everybody!  Hope you've all had an awesome week!  I got some really cool stuff this week. :)


(I know it says "In my mailbox (12)" XD)
In the Mail:
  • Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder (signed)
Bought:
  • The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima
  • Torment - Lauren Kate
  • Ascendant - Diana Peterfreund
From the library:
  • Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey
  • Beginnings, Middles and Ends - 
  • Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Referenced - Leven Thumps series by Obert Skye; The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Not mentioned - "Slayed" by Amanda Marrone: I received it Monday via ARC book tour and I sent it on yesterday.

Oooohhhh my gosh.  So I saw Kristy's IMM vlog today.  *bawls*  I dream of having that many books one day.  You can see my shelf behind me in my video, but even though there isn't a lot there, I am immensely proud of it. :)

Recent Reviews:
  • Ascendant - Diana Peterfreund
  • Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Check out:
Don't forget to enter my giveaways--ALL September giveaways end October 14th!  (You can find a list of all of them via my "Upcoming Events" page.)

Link it up!
Leave a link to your IMM so I can stop by! :)

New Address!
Just so ya'll are aware, you can now find me via www.theauthoress.com!  :)